This site is a blog written and edited by Jan Oeding. For questions about this blog, please contact me through the contact form.
Things you should know:
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Some links on this website are affiliate links, meaning that I am benefiting financially or otherwise from everything you click on, read, or look at while on my website or in emails. This helps me maintain this website and encourages me to produce free content.
- I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
- I value ethical content and behavior, therefore I link to products I personally use or like and have either bought myself or would like to buy in the future.
- Links and recommendations are based on my personal opinion and experience. I am no better than you are and your opinion has just as much weight as mine. You should question everything I say and come up with your own thoughts and opinions. Do not blindly trust me or rely on my judgment just because I am a nice guy.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. The use of any information, products and services should always be based on your own due diligence and you agree that I am not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of any information, products and services presented on this site.
- This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest and this content may not always be identified.
- Purchasing through any affiliate links does not make the product more expensive to you. It will be all the same to you but you will help support my site that way, and I thank you for that.
OK, now that this has been cleared up, let's go back to the content we really care about.